#431 ZT-T for sale 78000miles £9000

Thread: #431 ZT-T for sale 78000miles £9000

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Many thanks David,

I have made some minor changes (added model year) and added contact number.

I could very easily be persuaded to change my mind, but having now been persuaded to go down the hybrid route I need space - not to mention a means of paying for a new car!! I have gone for the MG HS hybrid which claims 255hp so not far short of the 260. I have to say on the test drive when I put my foot down you effortlessly get pressed into the back of the seat, but somehow it is just not the same without the V8 sound track! I am sure that I will miss it as like yours 431 was used regularly and is part of the family

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Made an entry in the 'Complete List of 260s For Sale' for you Mike. Please PM me of any changes, advertising etc., so that I can keep them "in sync".
    Ta!

Best of luck with the sale. You couldn't be persuaded to change your mind, maybe?

David

Hi All, #431 is now sold. It is going to an enthusiast who will no doubt make himself know to the Two-Sixties community soon.

Thanks all for the help and advice offered through the forum during my 9 years of being the custodian of #431. I am sure that I will miss the car and the 260 community

Mike

Do pop in and visit Mike, and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Burwell Mike View Post
    Hi All, #431 is now sold. It is going to an enthusiast who will no doubt make himself know to the Two-Sixties community soon.

Thanks all for the help and advice offered through the forum during my 9 years of being the custodian of #431. I am sure that I will miss the car and the 260 community

Mike
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.