New member - making the move from CDTi to 260

Thread: New member - making the move from CDTi to 260

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Spinakerr View Post
    Hi all,

Saying hello as I'm currently looking for a 260 ZT-T following many years running a 75 Tourer CDTi.

This forum has already proved extremely helpful on the V8 eccentricities - hopefully I can secure the correct car in short order, the member's cars for sale is a priority.

We've had our 75 Tourer for over 5 years and I've really enjoyed the maintenance and improvement side, plus annual trips to Jules in Wales to sort the bigger items.

Looking forward to carrying this knowledge over to the 260 estate - one big driver is that the V8 is ULEZ exempt here in London, whereas the diesel is not!

Thanks again and hope to be back to move from 'blue to green' shortly.
    Welcome, James!
    Start by looking in this thread, if you have not already done so. Some nice cars there:
    https://www.two-sixties.co.uk/mgoc26...-260s-FOR-SALE

Some are listed for "members only" so you may not be able to access a forum thread you need to for more details. If that's the case, let me know by email to mods.twosixties@gmail.com, with Subject of "To David" and the VIN number of the car you are interested in. You could also send a PM to 'David' here of course, but your email addy could be handy for me to send you information.

David
    Last edited by David; 02-02-2021 at 04:09 PM.