Selling a set of four Vortex wheels which I bought from Dominic 22 as bare rims needing refurbishing for £400. I spent £326 with Pristine Alloy wheels having them restored in a way that respected their diamond cut finish followed by a set of Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyres at just over £500. These have done under 3000 miles, but on checking them, the front tyres have around 4mm of tread left and the rears have 5.5mm on average. All still have plenty of life in them. Wat's not so great is that although two of the wheels are almost perfect, the front pair have small localised areas where some corrosion has taken place. With care, I would think that these could be dealt with, without having those two wheels completely refurbished again, and from a few feet away you don't really notice too much. I was very disappointed with Pristine's job on those two wheels though. For sale at £750. Thanks for looking. PS Hopefully the attached photos show all you need, but please ask if you would like any more taking.
PPS I've had a nightmare uploading photos and being logged out in the middle of the process. As a result, I've lost some of the photos that I had included. Only 3 are showing in this edit, although I suspect more may magically appear when I resubmit this edit to the advert.