New Belgian owner of MG ZT-T 260 LHD #533 - presentation

Thread: New Belgian owner of MG ZT-T 260 LHD #533 - presentation

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New Belgian owner of MG ZT-T 260 LHD #533 - presentation

Hi,
    I am the - happy - new owner of the MG ZT-T 260 LHD #533 in Goodwood green with black leather/grey alcantara upholstery, probably a MKII non SE but with loads of options such as a.o. electric sunroof, full screen nav and xenon headlights. I bought it last summer from its previous Finnish owner, and drove it back together with my 2 boys to Brussels where we live. It was a memorable trip through Scandinavia, visiting Finland, Sweden and Denmark, despite the airco compressor showing signs of tiredness as soon as 3 days after I took delivery of the car in Finland :-( Anyway the good girl behaved herself and got us troublessly to Brussels, where the issue was immediately sorted by my mechanics.
    I have been told by the vendor ("Jake", former member of this group) that #533 is supposed been used as press car in Germany and subsequently in Finland, hence its current personalized Finnish registration plate "MGV-8" that I have been happy to keep. The odometer will soon reach 55.000km believed genuine despite a patchy service history. I do hope I will learn more about this car, definitely a keeper despite the huge road tax here in Brussels...
    Best regards,
    Alx
    Attached Images Attached Images