Welcome from Holland, Yves.

Thinking more about your GPS-Language problem, if you can see that the system can be set to English or German, I assume you have found out how that is done, but just don't have the French language option in the list.

One of our French members may be able to advise, but I think you may need a T4 session from an ex-dealer (a special electronic test and set-up machine that MGR-Rover dealers had).

You really need some local information/support for that anyway, so send a message to member 'scoubix' here or to him, as Nicolas Roughol, on Facebook, also the Facebook group "Rover/MG/Austin Classics & Youngtimers (France) "
I believe Nicolas has his own T4 system.

You own a very nice looking car (I saw the pictures when advertised on Leboncoin last November).

It would be nice if you would become a full Two-Sixties member perhaps. You can then see much more of the forum and get valuable information and advice, built up over many years.
Just send a message to 'Tim' in this forum with your email address, and ask for a questionnaire to be emailed to you.

David