Brake pad recommendations

Thread: Brake pad recommendations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Tried Mintex and Pagid (now fitted), and found them fine for normal use. Only real "problem" I had , was that the Mintex pads squeaked on the back pads when braking in reverse only. May just have been my car. Although changing to Pagids resolved it, I did change the pins and saddle-plates for Elise ones at the same time, which may also have had something to do with it?

Off topic a bit, Marc, is to advise you to get a RAVE CD which is the electronic Workshop Manual really, and contains most torque settings etc. (some are even accurate!). Available from XPart dealers or, in lock-down times: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MG-ZT-R75...IAAOSwCcZaDGdf .

David
    Many thanks for everyone's suggestions, and I'll look into this RAVE CD. I mean, I've got a few rave CDs from the 90s, but I'm sure you mean something completely different 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by The New Trixie-Lee View Post
    Many thanks for everyone's suggestions, and I'll look into this RAVE CD. I mean, I've got a few rave CDs from the 90s, but I'm sure you mean something completely different 藍
    ZAA000400, "Models Rover 75 / MG ZT / MG ZT 260 / V8", re-issued by Xpart 2017.
    Last edited by David; 06-04-2020 at 10:08 AM.