Rover V8 premium bumper chrome surround.

Thread: Rover V8 premium bumper chrome surround.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MGF Reg. Rep - S.Wales

Maybe I should have introduced myself a bit more before posting...

I am a long-time owner and enthusiast of Rover 75's and ZT's. I currently own a Cowley 75 2.0V6 Club SE Auto, a Cdti 75 Auto Tourer and a ZT-T+ 190 along with an MG TF115.

I have been active on the 75 and ZT Club forum and have been organising meets and events in S. Wales for many years, now. My username over there is BigBen, and you're welcome to check out my profile HERE.

Please also feel free to browse my Flikr photostream HERE in which you will find pics of all my current cars, and of the various meets and events I have been involved in over the last few years or so.

I am looking for a R75 V8 to add to the 'fleet'. I am well-aware of the marque, and many of the idiosyncrasies of the V8 variant having talked to many owners over the years - although new input is, of course, always welcome!

I joined this forum when I was first looking for an R75 V8 last year, fully intending to become a full member once I had purchased one. However soon afterwards my mother suddenly and completely unexpectedly developed a brain tumour and within 3 months passed away; after dealing with the resulting effects within the family I more-or-less took a whole year off from the usual shows, etc.

Les also frequents "the other side", so has seen my practically identical posts on THIS thread there...

I have been viewing cars in the last month or so and have found one I really like, but the premium grille surround has been stolen - so therefore I was just "testing the water" as to if anyone knew of the whereabouts of some rocking horse poo!

Last edited by EbbwBen; 13-10-2019 at 03:53 PM.