The time has come to sell my 260 as I just dont get the time to drive it with a very lively toddler at home.

This car was bought new by Richard Monk the co-founder of the MG Owners Club before being sold on to Richard Quarrington, MG Club Director. During this time it had nearly £11,000 of work done by the MGOC workshop including a new clutch at 59k miles.
If you look closely at the MGOC advert showing their carpark and HQ it also features on there :-)
After this it was owned by 2 other MG Enthusiasts, both of which are on this group, so its a well known car.

Date of Registration: 31st Jan 2004
Mileage: 86,725
MOT: 27th June 2020

Most people here know the specs so no need to list it all, but obviously being an SE it inludes Xenons, Harmon Kardon Stereo, Sat Nav and Full electric (heated) leather seats.
It also comes with with a Zeros Oval Exhaust which isnt too loud, but gives a nice burble.

I have a whole history file with the car that includes nearly £11,000 of receipts. It really is in good condition, and the interior is near new with only slight wear on the drivers bolster.

As far as I can see these are the worst bits:
1. Slight mark on rear bumper which looks like its contacted a wall in the past (its hard to see, but was there when I bought it). See pic.
2. Headlamps could do with a polish as they are slightly glazed
3. Both key fobs have a hole in the buttons but still work. I have a spare replacement fob casing to go with it.
4. One of the tyres had gone down slightly last time I went to drive it (to about 20psi), I pumped it back up and seems fine since so not sure if it was the valve or seal on the rim. Tyres are all very good though.

I'm looking for offers around £8,500, and would idealy like it to go to an enthusiast.

My phone number is zero7734 56269three , and email neil.turner1 AT ntlworld.com (obviously I have writem them to prevent spam).
If phonong me it maybe best to text / whatsapp me first as I work during the day and am often busy with our son in the evenings.

IMG_7303.jpgIMG_7302.jpgIMG_7308.jpgIMG_7307.jpgIMG_7311.jpgIMG_7304.jpgIMG_7310.jpgIMG_7309.jpgIMG_7315.jpg