Purchase of ZT260 imminent

Thread: Purchase of ZT260 imminent

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Purchase of ZT260 imminent

Hi All,
    New to this forum so please be gentle. I'm collecting my 2004 mk2 ZT 260 on Saturday. I've always admired these from afar but now finally I have the chance to own one. I've had a good look at all the buying tips on here and various magazines and obviously there are some niggles like every car. The car I'm buying has been thoroughly checked by a friend who's a mechanic but not too familiar with this model but we have checked all the key areas and essentially the car is very good. The fuel consumption doesn't bother me as it'll
    be a weekend car, what I want to know is what it's really like to own, run, maintain and live with on a day to day basis. I don't have an endless amount of money for maintenance and I'm not very mechanically minded. Are costs reasonable and reliability good etc? Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks guys and hopefully see you all at shows soon. (Ps classics on the common in harpenden herts today great show) .
    Last edited by David; 24-07-2019 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Apostrphy display corrected