MG ZT-T 260 SE Mk2 Leather Interior

Thread: MG ZT-T 260 SE Mk2 Leather Interior

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    #576 ZT-T SE Pearl Black mikpeirce's Avatar

Default MG ZT-T 260 SE Mk2 Leather Interior

Time to clear out the loft! After selling my ZT-T 260 SE in 2015 and not looking like I'll get another, I have for sale the leather interior removed from my 2004 ZT-T 260 SE V8 Estate.

Rear seat back and cushion, please may I remind the purchaser that this was from an estate and will not fit a saloon, I am also unsure if the rear door cards differ from the saloon. The front seat covers and foams do NOT include the frames, I re-trimmed my original frames with alcantara. My original front seats were both electric, although I don't believe this differs with the covers as the controls were situated in the lower plastic side covers.

To be sold as a complete lot only, including headrests, various switches, handles, seat side airbags & pre-tensioner seat belt stalks.

Due to size, weight & airbag componenets, collection ONLY from Hatfield, Hertfordshire.

mob zero7976 7zero6 725

£500, open to offers.

Regards,

Mik

DSCF1855_S.jpgDSCF1876.jpgDSCF1874.jpg
    Last edited by mikpeirce; 26-04-2019 at 06:39 PM.

Mik Peirce

Note: This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, or may entirely lack a coherent theme. These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the overall beauty of the post. :-)