Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
You forgot some essential facts, Keith. Importantly, you assume that all vehicles were/are registered in the UK, plus that all LHD and RHD cars must be in the UK anyway. Makes a nonsense of those figures really.

Of the 152 ZT-Ts, 37 were LHD, leaving 115 RHD according to the MGR data.
On top of that not all surviving LHD cars live 'abroad', and not all surviving RHD cars live in the UK anymore (a few I know never did).
Not all cars built for, and destined for, the "GREAT-BRITAIN" market (yes, RHD and LHD), actually ended up by being delivered there, and vice-versa.

Finally, a few of both groups never escaped the factory at all, being development or crash testing vehicles, almost by definition destroyed shortly after birth!

So I'm afraid you can't really attempt to put meaningful percentage survival figures on it without lots more registration information, worldwide.

David
David

You are spot on with the production figures they list 151 (plus +1?) and some 37 were LHD, which i didn't think about at all. So if we assume the DVLA registered and SORN numbers are about right (and one would hope so) losses in the last 15 years are much less than my initial 30% est, so thats good.

I will keep looking.

Keith