Rear subframe
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Rear subframe

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2

    Default Rear subframe

    Hi there, can somebody help me locate a rear subframe for my ZT?
    Apparently you can buy them off this site but I can?t see where?
    Have tried to access the eshop but it says I need a login code?
    Thanks Daren

  2. #2
    #829 called 'Olive' David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Breugel, Holland
    Posts
    3,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daren View Post
    Hi there, can somebody help me locate a rear subframe for my ZT?
    Apparently you can buy them off this site but I can?t see where?
    Have tried to access the eshop but it says I need a login code?
    Thanks Daren
    Welcome to the Forum !

    Please let us know a bit about your car, VIN# etc. if you would like to?

    To access the club-shop, first you will need to join as a full member, Daren. Send a Private Message to "Tim" with your email address, and ask for the questionnaire to be mailed to you. Alternatively email to mods.twosixties@gmail.com for Tim's attention.

    David
    Last edited by David; 02-01-2019 at 03:51 PM.
    2005 Rover 75 V8 Connoisseur SE #829 called 'Olive'
    2003 Rover 75 Tourer 2.5 V6
    2 x 2000 Rover 75 Connoisseur 2.5 V6
    .. all LHD

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hi David, I’ve sent all my car detail in about 3wks ago, I couldn’t download the questionnaire because I haven’t got a laptop but spend hours writing all the answers down and sent them in!
    Thanks Daren

  4. #4
    Administrator Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Surrey, United Kingdom.
    Posts
    9,011

    Default

    Daren, I've just pulled you out of the spam bin and will sort out changing your access shortly.

    If you PM Dominic22 he will help you out on the subframe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daren View Post
    Hi David, I’ve sent all my car detail in about 3wks ago, I couldn’t download the questionnaire because I haven’t got a laptop but spend hours writing all the answers down and sent them in!
    Thanks Daren
    Tim Hayton

    Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

  5. #5
    Registered User Wildrover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Did anyone look into get these fabricated in better quality steel. Have a friend who is a magician with SS. Wonder what he would charge?

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hatfield, Herts.
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildrover View Post
    Did anyone look into get these fabricated in better quality steel. Have a friend who is a magician with SS. Wonder what he would charge?
    A higher quality is always better to have as long as the price is not so high that buyers are put off. I would think that you would need a sub-frame for your mate to quote. Perhaps borrow the one from Dom.

    regards, Kev

  7. #7
    Registered User Wildrover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    305

    Default

    EDIT............see next post. Forum has been set up to prevent you deleting the last post - a shame
    Last edited by Wildrover; 15-02-2019 at 08:40 AM.

  8. #8
    Registered User Wildrover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    305

    Default

    OK, asked my friend and he said manufacturing from scratch and out of quality materials would be prohibitively expensive. Don's supplied version is a cracking alternative.

    Trouble is I am coward and reluctant to drop mine for powder coating, just looks like too much work.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •