X-Power Exhausts

Thread: X-Power Exhausts

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Nich View Post
    In David's defence Harry I didn't read his reply to you as an opinion on social morality but more of a light hearted comment regarding the legal standing of possibly infringing legalities. I often think it is more than helpful (although sometimes irritating I agree) for people to point out the pitfalls of some of our courses of action. Regarding the type approval comment unfortunately he is perfectly correct and the implications regarding invalidating insurance are sadly, as so many people will testify, all too true, insurance companies are all too keen to look for ways to avoid paying out on claims.
    I really don't think he was trying to moralise or patronise but more to provide information...........anyway about those tyres......!

Nich.
    Thanks Nich. What I was trying to say, but you managed to a lot more eloquently !

The 82dB figure was taken from a Dutch breakdown of the EU regulations applicable.
    I assumed, maybe wrongly, that EU regulations also applied to the UK in the matter, at least for the next few hours (/days/weeks/months/years) !

Sorry if I inadvertently offended some folk; obviously unintentional. Only trying to help !

David
    Last edited by David; 10-04-2019 at 12:07 PM.