X-Power Exhausts

Thread: X-Power Exhausts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I suggest the amount of information that is incorrect is bigger than we think, I know that about 5 years ago I went to renew my insurance on my van and they apologised for the increase in premium but it was for the claim I had a few months before? I asked what claim? They looked it up and apparently my van had been involved in an accident on the M25 and it had all been sorted. The odd thing is my van has never been anywhere near the M25 ever as I only drive it locally.

I am the only driver as my wife wont drive it ( she says its too big) and as it is on the drive I would have known if it was missing. Anyway after a bit of research it turns out the vehicle that had been involved in the accident was one letter out on the reg and in fact was a Ford truck not a van. Somebody must have typed my number in by mistake and had seen Ford and that was enough. Because there was only damage to the third party I had heard nothing. It was soon sorted thanks to my broker who earned there commission that day.

Steve

Depending on what site I go on, some still think YD05 GMS is a Nissan Micra!

Shame they never offer to match the price based on that though
    James Curgenven
    ZT 260 SE #455 "Hobbes - The Rumblebee"
    "By my deeds I honour him, V8."