Black facelift saloon

Thread: Black facelift saloon

Default Black facelift saloon

Where to start, one owner car (me). I have adopted a policy of conitinual replacement of components to keep this driving like a fresh car. New engine 20 thousand miles ago. Fresh luk clutch (lighter pedal than standard, highly recommended). Accufab throttle body (much improved throttle response). New struts and springs. Heater Hose upgrade. Olive electronic heater valve, k&n filter , new rear drop links, leather interior upgrade (no seat bolster wear), Rear Electric sun-blind. Sun roof. Tow bar (light use small trailer and bike rack only). Shadow chrome apex wheels with recent premium tyres. new discs all round. Brake pipes done. Clear engine oil. Coil packs replaced. Rear sub frame ok. Regularity valeted and waxed. Diff oil changed etc. Its a Lightweight so no pesky traction control. Its a fab drive and as you can see all the mods /big issues have been done and money spent so you dont have to. Its just ticked over 100k but has to be one of the best driving examples. Price a realistic 8495ono. Car is in Leicester. Get in touch before I change my mind! Eddie. Video on request. 07seven86968six50B310AFE2-FA8F-481A-B241-D826BC49E694.jpg
    Last edited by edfoxuk; 28-11-2018 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Punctuation revised.

A few pics would be good Eddie as well as the VIN number. Then I can put it into the Complete LIst of 260s FOR SALE for you.
    If you are advertising it elsewhere, I can a put a link into those advertisements too if you like.
    Assume contact preferred is a PM, but this thread and the Complete List are in the Public section, so non-member Guests may find it difficult to respond to you.

David
    Last edited by David; 28-07-2018 at 10:28 AM.