ZT260 Complete Rear Brake Kits - cheaper than the RRP for discs alone!

Thread: ZT260 Complete Rear Brake Kits - cheaper than the RRP for discs alone!

Default ZT260 Complete Rear Brake Kits - cheaper than the RRP for discs alone!

We don't do an awful lot for the 260 brigade - so here's one for you!

Fed up of the cost of Rear Brake Discs? You'll want to buy this kit to keep on the shelf... a full set of ALL Rear Brake Components for under £220.
    Yes, that's cheaper than the RRP for just the Brake Discs alone. And yes, the discs are Genuine MG Rover parts!

Only 10 sets available, or until 15/07/18 - whichever comes first. Order here:
    https://www.dmgrs.co.uk/collections/...-sensor-219-99

*based on the current RRP of £126 per Rear Disc

I am sure DMGRS have many satisfied customers. I have had dealings with them in the past. Note that they publish only an e-mail address - no postal address or telephone number. The inability to contact them when things go wrong means that I won't ever use them again.

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by 6KH View Post
    I am sure DMGRS have many satisfied customers. I have had dealings with them in the past. Note that they publish only an e-mail address - no postal address or telephone number. The inability to contact them when things go wrong means that I won't ever use them again.

Andrew
    Bit harsh Andrew? Never missed the absence of telephone or address. Never needed it though, since I've never had less than 100% friendly and efficient service from them. Personal judgement I know, but I certainly would use them again, and do regularly. Just ordered the discs. In fact if you ask me to state my preferred MGR parts supplier, it would be Mat at DMGRS (NO connection with them, of course)

David
    Last edited by David; 10-07-2018 at 07:28 PM.

As I said, I am sure they have many satisfied customers. If they would publish a telephone number and not ignore e-mails for weeks, then I would consider using them again.

I speak as I find.

Andrew

I have always found Matt helpful and always seems to respond to Emails.

I ordered one of those Chinese climate control panels that needed to be returned as they don't work on a 260 and there was no problem with the return or credit.

Running my own business I can see why he does not publish his phone number, I know my phone will ring at all times of day and night and usually from the customers who spend the least or wonder if they can have an order because nobody else is open and usually from somebody you have not heard from in years.

If we are going to keep these cars on the road we will need to keep using him or where will we get parts from in the future?

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by 6KH View Post

Andrew
    I have dealt with Matt on several occasions and he couldn’t have been more helpful. I’ve met him in person and he’s a really nice guy so I really can’t see why you’ve had a problem. The lack of phone number and address is understandable as he gets pestered almost 24/7 with PM through Facebook plus emails. The guy needs time to himself

I have also used. Them on several occasions and always had a first class service.

Rob

Ordered and fitted disc and pad set 2 months ago. Good price and efficient service. Also had other parts for my MGF. Matt also informed me he would be away during delivery period but assured me all would be ok and it was. So only good feedback here.