No. 282 for sale - 2006 ZTT - 40,600 miles, Zero backboxes

Thread: No. 282 for sale - 2006 ZTT - 40,600 miles, Zero backboxes

Default No. 282 for sale - 2006 ZTT - 40,600 miles, Zero backboxes

FOR SALE is my much loved MG ZT-T 260 SE (number 282, all glass stamped with the number save for the windscreen which must have been replaced at some point) in pearl black, having covered 40,600 miles which may increase slightly. In excellent condition for its age inside and out, practical and makes an amazing noise! Just run out of space....£10,500.

SUMMARY:

- First registered June 2006
    - 4.6 litre mustang V8
    - Four previous owners (including me)
    - SE specification includes electric sunroof, electric/leather/heated seats, cruise control, xenon headlights, air conditioning, multi-function steering wheel - all working as they should
    - Zero Exhausts performance backboxes fitted April 2018 (originals sold with the car)
    - Navall touch screen media unit including bluetooth, USB, CD, navigation, reversing camera fitted by previous owner (I can vouch for the bluetooth which is excellent, can be controlled via the steering wheel too)
    - 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 4s (February 2018)
    - 4 wheel refurbishment in satin silver with new centre caps (January 2018)
    - Carbon fibre style pillar trims
    - Tinted rear windows
    - Two keys
    - MOT to 25 April 2019 with no advisories
    - HPI clear (report dated 18 December 2018)

SERVICE HISTORY

Service history (with stamps) as follows:
    (i) 23 January 2008 at 9,428 miles (ii) 8 June 2009 at 18,187 miles (iii) 14 June 2006 at 20,806 miles (iv) 22 June 2011 at 23,084 miles (v) 21 November 2017 at 39,164 miles and (iv) 9 April 2018 at 40,198
    It is believed that the car was served by the owner between June 2011 and November 2017. The last owner sorted the handbrake compensator, the bonnet cables, cleaned the plenum, sunroof drainage and removed all the inner wheel arches and jet washed behind and ensured that all the various drainage channels are clear. I had a mechanical inspection carried out before purchase in December 2017 and issues raised included old tyres (all replaced), poor wheel finishes (all refurbished) and airbag warning light (cleared by independent garage immediately after purchase). Any inspections are welcome.

MINOR ISSUES

The top screen in the instrument binnacle had become pixelated but still legible (just), doesn't display any information I need so have ignored it (unless you have a warning or message the screen is blank and not illuminated, so you would never know). There is a small scuff on the front bumper which I think just about comes out in the photographs (driver side). One of the rubbing strips running along the side of the car on the driver side (through the door handles) has lost a small amount of paint at the end.

OTHER INFORMATION

Private plate is not part of the sale but is negotiable separately or it will revert to a 2006 registration. It is advertised elsewhere.
    Happy to take anyone out in it but test drives only with evidence of valid insurance. Any questions, please ask.
    The car is in Aylesbury, Bucks (HP20).

Contact: 0seven45five33nine3six5 or e-mail to richard(dot)showan(at)gmail(dot)com.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by David; 03-07-2018 at 01:33 PM.