Me and my ZT 260 SE

Thread: Me and my ZT 260 SE

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
    ... Any answers to the above would be greatly appreciated in addition to any addition information... l
    Welcome Michael! When you join as a full member, there is lots of information to find here. Even then, if you can't then find it, just asking will always get you the info you need. We're a friendly and helpful bunch

#600 was owned by a member here and was mentioned in several posts (nothing terrible, don't panic !!). When you've joined you can read them yourself of course.

Manufacturing split was as follows:
    Rover 75 V8 Saloon 154 (37 LHD)
    Rover 75 V8 Tourer 16 (3 LHD)
    MG ZT Saloon 565 (63 LHD)
    MG ZT-T Tourer 152 (37 LHD)

That is > 883 since, although the last VIN ended in 000883, a couple of duplicate serial numbers exist ( #005, #007). A handful of cars are MG/Rover "cross dressers" or "confused" ! Production-line cars start from VIN #027, and at least 3 Prodrive ZT-T Development cars existed before being crushed, with "None-SARR..." VIN's, hence the theoretical 888.

Cars finished in X-Power Grey like yours, as follows:
    Rover 75 V8 Saloon 21 (2 LHD)
    Rover 75 V8 Tourer 2 (1 LHD)
    MG ZT Saloon 146 (13 LHD)
    MG ZT-T Tourer 33 (6 LHD)

Exhausts are all in stainless steel, although not top quality, but will most likely not have rotted yet from new. Mine have 220k miles and are still intact.

David
    Last edited by David; 14-05-2018 at 08:33 PM.