Hi NichThanks for the welcome and I look forward to a long and enjoyable membership. I eventually found the form you mention in the "non-focoused" inbox of my outlook email address. Why on earth MS had to split the inbox I have no idea. Someone justyfying theiir existance methinks. The form is now completed and sent to the email address on the form. Is that tim? Also I've received and email confirming my DD membership.My exhaust system does not have quad pipes, it has two very large oval pipes and certainly enhances the sound of the engine. It looks the same as those I've seen on you tube under MGZT with x-power exhaust. Not looked to see if it's etched or not.The service record book is the only indication of the "Press Car" reference I can see. I'm sure the exhaust is an X-Power but don't know what other add-onns it may have.I've looked for the picture in the Gallery but not really knowing what to do I can't find them. Is the a way of searching the gallery if so how?Thanks againAll the best Michael Nich.