I would hope someone actually looks at it first. I would expect it to be non V8 owners that have bid it up. I would not be overly concerned on the mold as that happens quickly but I would be looking at the underside first....

As we know if you need to sort the subframe by the time you have added all the new bits you will need there is over a £1000, shocks would be another £1000 then all the other associated bits that have not been sorted. Our cars do not do well sitting for long periods and even worse just left in a garage or outside for 2 years also there is paying higher road tax on the car.

You could get a good or much closer to being sorted enthusiast car with provable history for less than the price you will be at when you have sorted only a couple of bits. We are lucky that as a club and a group of enthusiast garages we keep them on the road and we bat way above our average but the days of left over cheap Londgbridge parts have gone so as with the shocks we are down to paying true price