An '07 barn find?

Thread: An '07 barn find?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default An '07 barn find?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MG-ZT-260...53.m1438.l2649

Looks interesting (the VED will be mighty though on an 07 plate? Must be one of the last registered?)

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by YorksMG2016 View Post
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MG-ZT-260...53.m1438.l2649

Looks interesting (the VED will be mighty though on an 07 plate? Must be one of the last registered?)

Andrew
    Yes, Andrew, already a thread running on that (Ian beat you to it !), Heads up for a possible bargain , but it may not stay interesting for long in any event, since as of 17:45 it's already at £4600. Could say it's already gone uninteresting, bearing in mind what will need to be done to it, in all probability.

David

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Yes, Andrew, already a thread running on that (Ian beat you to it !), Heads up for a possible bargain , but it may not stay interesting for long in any event, since as of 17:45 it's already at £4600. Could say it's already gone uninteresting, bearing in mind what will need to be done to it, in all probability.

David
    I saw it on Facebook. It looks like a complete basket case. The mould inside is very worrying and there is a good possibility that trim and metal work under the trim is as rotten as a pear. It's only up the road from me in Eastbourne. I wouldn't like to put a figure on recommissioning it properly - 3x times what it sells for probably. Such a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by RattyB View Post
    I saw it on Facebook. It looks like a complete basket case. The mould inside is very worrying and there is a good possibility that trim and metal work under the trim is as rotten as a pear. It's only up the road from me in Eastbourne. I wouldn't like to put a figure on recommissioning it properly - 3x times what it sells for probably. Such a shame.
    Not so much "... stored for 5 years..." more, " ... left to the ravages of the elements ...".
    Such a shame indeed. And it's up to £4700 now.

David
    Last edited by David; 04-03-2018 at 08:26 PM.

I think you’re right. It’s been stored outside and has probably filled with water

Not much of a barn find if it was stored outside!