ZTT coming up for sale

Thread: ZTT coming up for sale

Default ZTT coming up for sale

Due to change in circumstances I am having to sell my ZTT 260. I have really loved owing the car for the last 18 months but due to the need to do an increased annual mileage I need something cheaper to run. I have just purchased a diesel ZTT - not the same I know but unfortunately I can't keep both cars. I am hopeful that one day I will be able to own a 260 once again but at the moment needs must.

I will be posting some pictures and further details over the weekend but wanted to give any member (or prospective member for that matter) looking for a car an early heads up.

So, my car was registered in June 2006 and is a SE model in Pearl Black. It has three previous owners to me.

I assume that most people on here will know what is standard kit in a SE so I won't list that here. There not much that is non-standard on the car other than it has tints on the rear side and tailgate windows.

It has a low mileage of about 39,000 (I'll post the actual mileage along with the photos). It didn't really need much doing to it when I got it but I have replaced the rear tyres, ungraded the handbrake compensator, sorted the bonnet cables, cleaned the plenum and sorted the sunroof drainage. Mostly just the general good practice items. I've also just replaced the mats with a high quality set.

It has some service history, generally full up to the last owner (a previous member on here) who did his own servicing. But to be fair to him during his ownership the car was stored for some time while working abroad so didn't do a lot of mileage. I was told that before putting the car back on the road and being sold to me all oils / fluids were replaced. I have just had a service carried out.

The MOT runs out in April 2018. There were some advisories before my ownership in 2014 but as these have not appeared on the last two tests I assume that these were sorted previously.

I will be advertising the car probably for around £11k. It has a private number plate (ZTT related) which I may let go with the car depending on the price it sells for.

As I said above I will find the time over the weekend to post some more details and photos but if you want to express any interest please PM me.

I'm located in Upminter, Essex.
    Last edited by pugcrew; 16-12-2017 at 08:03 PM.