Rover 75 260
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rover 75 260

Default Rover 75 260

Hi,as yet I do not own one of these fine vehicles..

I have wanted the Rover version(as I prefer autos) off and on for a few years now but havent got around to buying one..

Does anyone know the past history for the one on e-bay at the moment http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rover-75-4...UAAOSwYDVZ4I4Y

Also does anyone have any experience of the dealer that is selling it..

Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by insheepsclothing View Post
    ... Also does anyone have any experience of the dealer that is selling it...
    They do have a very good name as far as I have heard; very knowledgeable about 'our cars' too.
    No personal experience of them or the car currently advertised though.

This thread may help you too: Forum / Public Section / Cars for sale / Complete List of 260s FOR SALE

From that list, https://www.two-sixties.co.uk/mgoc26...FOR-SALE/page3 , post #36 may be of interest? Again no personal knowledge of the car or the owner/history at all, simply a possible pointer !

... when you do find one, don't forget to come back and join as a full member

David
    Last edited by David; 27-11-2021 at 05:04 PM.

Bought mine through Elite many years ago, no issues at all. Obviously the more history the better
    Colin Ellis #456 It'll be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end

Sorry to be negative about Elite but they had a car for sale I was interested in, he failed to rig me back about it twice and when I got hold of him he just said it had sold a few days ago. No offer of a call back if anything else came up.

Personally I found him very rude and not a dealer I would choose to deal with.

Steve

I can only speak very highly of James, when I bought my car off him in 2012 he couldn’t do enough for me. I paid a deposit without seeing the car and I wasn’t disappointed either. There were others after the car but James very kindly kept it for me until work commitments allowed me to travel down the 500 miles to pay for the car. He picked Carole and I up at the station and drove us to his garage. He’s very knowledgeable about our cars and I’d not hesitate to deal with him again

Many thanks for all the info..I will do some more research..

Sam

Back in 15 James failed to return call once but otherwise has been fairly good. Get impression he don't like time wasters. Questions about his cars have always got fair answers. He has a decent rep on here generally.

Jez Marsh

372 ZTT SE PBT
    M 260 MG

I've bought two cars off James - and have had no issues either time. Recommended.

There's always the "NEW" one at Hursley Hill Garage,near Bristol for £29,995.

What would a fair price be for the Hursley Hill one?

I'm interested in any views on this?!!

Thanks

Paul