Potential group buy of replicated 'X-Power Exhausts'
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Potential group buy of replicated 'X-Power Exhausts'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Potential group buy of replicated 'X-Power Exhausts'

I have spoken to a company called Maniflow in Salisbury about the possibility of re-creating the X-power exhaust.
    Having spoken to Janspeed they have told me they only do OEM for manufacturers now and have dumped all the old X-power equipment.
    However Maniflow have good contacts at Janspeed so there may be an inside track for them to get a better answer than I did!

Maniflow have asked whether it would be possible to have an original X-Power which they could base their design on - so any generous souls out there?!

Via this thread I would like to gauge interest in a group buy of replicated X-power back boxes.

Expressing an interest is not seen as a commitment to buy

To keep things clear I'll maintain a saloon list and tourer list so we have requirements clear from the start.
    Please either PM me or post interest and I'll maintain the list here in post #1. Please state which version you are interested in.

Saloon
    SteveTD x 2 sets
    James Crow (via FB page)
    steve MG337
    Manjit Saggu (FB page)
    Mike Chapman (FB page)
    Gignwah11
    Torque2me
    ColinE
    Pete260
    Paul W

Tourer

Jake
    V8 Martin
    SutheeG
    Mean Green

Last edited by SteveTD; 26-10-2017 at 12:08 PM.

The club can manage and pay the bill from collected receipts like we did for the screens etc. Deposit and outstanding following completion of order.
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

steve MG337 Saloon

I'll express an interest in seeing the price /quality etc, but definitely don't include me in any potential group buys at this stage as so many more things ahead of the cue, and unfortunately at leats another 2 years prognosis before being able to return to work

But I do miss the sound of my V*, whilst being happy with the versatility and general 'drive' of my motability XC60 D5. So assisting that noise might become more of a necessity on my return to it
    Nick

any more for anymore?

ZTT 260 Mk2 Goodwood #533

I am potentially interested.

i'm interested but depends on costs really oh we need the clamps also as the old ones will be knackered by now

Quote Originally Posted by SteveTD View Post
    I have spoken to a company called Maniflow in Salisbury about the possibility of re-creating the X-power exhaust.
    Having spoken to Janspeed they have told me they only do OEM for manufacturers now and have dumped all the old X-power equipment.
    However Maniflow have good contacts at Janspeed so there may be an inside track for them to get a better answer than I did!

Maniflow have asked whether it would be possible to have an original X-Power which they could base their design on - so any generous souls out there?!

Via this thread I would like to gauge interest in a group buy of replicated X-power back boxes.

Expressing an interest is not seen as a commitment to buy

To keep things clear I'll maintain a saloon list and tourer list so we have requirements clear from the start.
    Please either PM me or post interest and I'll maintain the list here in post #1. Please state which version you are interested in.

Saloon
    SteveTD x 2 sets
    James Crow (via FB page)
    steve MG337
    Manjit Saggu (FB page)
    Jake
    Gignwah11

Tourer

Steve, put me down for a saloon set with the normal provisos - price/availability etc.

Kev

ZTT 260 Mk2 Goodwood #533

Just to point out, i have a tourer.... sorry should have been clearer!

Interested in a pair for a Tourer.