Related posts/information about cars For Sale.

Thread: Related posts/information about cars For Sale.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

David and I recently had a brief argument and ..words ..together. Maybe it was my fault, maybe it was his. But, from my part , its all over and in the past and forgotten.
    Invariably, Men and Cars, Men And Sport..well it leads to ..crossed swords ..some times. Then..all is forgiven ..and were all Mates again
    Regarding Davids Service to our Club..and particularly his -Cars for Sale - Club Feature, it?s absolutely brilliant, and we should all be extremely grateful for all the work he does researching it, compiling the Information, and posting it every day, which he has takes two or three hours a day .

David is completely correct in his stance re Confidently and neutrality . We dont want to step on the FaceBook 260ers Toes, and they don?t want to step on ours..in the sense of relaying information.

IF you are genuinely seeking to purchase a 260..go down and look at it yourself . I bought my 260 in Glasgow.I spoke to the Dealer..extensively..he told me if I didn?t agree with his description of the Car..he would refund my Travel Expenses.
    I went up there..looked at it..it was exactly as the Dealer had described..FSH..Mint Condition..never been painted anywhere ..and it drove perfect..as new. Consequently, I bought it with my Card. End of story.

If David gives out his personal opinions, nudge nudge ..wink wink ..I wouldnt bother looking if I was you etc...the Confidential aspect of any discussions between Cars up for sale owners ..and David...would be buggered up. The potential owners would say to the Cars for sale owners.. hey mate..David says that Car of yours is crap..not coming to look at now .
    David is a Club official after all , he cant be some kind of sneak.

Futher more ...NEVER ..ask anyones opinions on a Car for Sale anyway. Do your own research, find out information, speak to people with some knowledge on the Particular Make / Model of Car...but dont take their advice alone...go and look at the thing yourself .

I lost three fantastic buys..listening ..experts.. kind advice.. A concours condition Lancia Coupe..
    with 2,00omile on the clock Mint BMW RS 100 Motorbike, and a Fantastic .. wooden chassis Marcos Coupe ..which would have been worth £35,000 now .

WHY did I lose these great buys...BMW..the Bastard I called for advice..a BMW / MOTO GUZZIE Dealer..said no don?t buy it. Next day he went down and bought it himself . He was a titled a Baron . The Lancia..head of the Lancia Club ..yes you guessed ..went down the following day..after saying don?t buy it...and bought it himself . The Marcos..well it was just a feud between Jem Marsh , the Owner Of Marcos Cars, and the Seller .. an ex Marcos employee . BUT..I lost a fantastic buy..listening to others. AND..I didnt know enough about the Car ..before I went to see it etc

Anyway, I dont t think Davids done anything to receive Critique for on this matter in Question .Seems like a lot of fuss over bugger all really . IF David, Nich, etc etc ..didnt do all the stuff they do for the Club..there wouldn?t be a Club.

Who the F is going to spend 3 hours a day ..compiling, researching, and posting up all information concerning 260?s For Sale ...if David said ...oh bollocks ...I?m finishing with it all.

None of us perfect, we arent always in the right ( although we think we are ) , and we must maintain Civility between ourselves .Disagree ..yes, debate ..yes ....but we must not get personal, rude , and ignorant with each other.

Peace Out .
    Last edited by Zt pony; 16-06-2019 at 05:13 AM.