Related posts/information about cars For Sale.

Thread: Related posts/information about cars For Sale.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This will be an interesting sale
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rover-75-V...cAAOSwTZtZoWAV
    If somebody has a few spare £'s this would be a good car to buy and put into storage for a few years.
    The rarest of all V8's and seems to be in good condition with a low mileage.

Steve

I hate people that spout nonsense like "fully loaded" its not even got Xenons!!

Ex-Mod, RIP

Quote Originally Posted by T16 View Post
    I hate people that spout nonsense like "fully loaded" its not even got Xenons!!
    Thank you.

I have messaged the seller.

Andy
    ZTT400 SHM Pearl Black #519 "Super Brick"
    ZTT260 Starlight Silver #428
    ZS180 x 3: 2 x Trophy Blue Hatchbacks, 1 x Le Mans Green 4 door. (Loads of ZS bits For Sale)
    ZR160 3 door XPG, Road Racer, "Rabbit" FOR SALE
    Triumph Bikes x 2. 1999 Speed Triple, 2011 Street Triple

Maybe its just me, but I hate that phrase!

Im currently on the hunt for a ZT-T V8, I cant think of another estate car that fulfills my requirements. I like Les's, but the full re-spray puts me off a WEE bit, and its jsut out of my price range really.

Quote Originally Posted by T16 View Post
    Maybe its just me, but I hate that phrase!

Im currently on the hunt for a ZT-T V8, I cant think of another estate car that fulfills my requirements. I like Les's, but the full re-spray puts me off a WEE bit, and its jsut out of my price range really.
    Do not let the re-spray put anyone off as it is a very professional job which cost thousands to do. Everyone at the shows I’ve been at comment on how fantastic it looks and are very surprised when they read the info book I have with the car that it has actually been painted

Quote Originally Posted by Les4048 View Post
    Do not let the re-spray put anyone off as it is a very professional job which cost thousands to do. Everyone at the shows I?ve been at comment on how fantastic it looks and are very surprised when they read the info book I have with the car that it has actually been painted
    Well Les, I BADLY need an Estate car of some sorts, and tbh what could be better than a red ZT-T to compliment a red saloon? Its a tough one, as Ive been looking at old Diesel Passats, ZT-T diesels, Insigia VXRs.... really a lack of estates that can do something to the pulse when required.

I guess with a full spray up matching the colour wasnt a big problem then? What about all the trim, most of it is held with more than brittle clips that shatter, assume you replaced them all?

I've had no end of problems with spray shops, thought I had found a really good one a while back, but even they managed to ruin my petrol flap hinge by bending it to get the flap off (for a paint match).

Also some goons decided to spray just the area around my boot numberplate.. so I am on the hunt for a Mk1 solar red boot with the lip spoiler... seen a few, might even buy a £250 ZT just for the panels then scrap it