Dark oak steering wheel and gear lever surround and rear leather seat

Thread: Dark oak steering wheel and gear lever surround and rear leather seat

Default Dark oak steering wheel and gear lever surround and rear leather seat

As can be seen im after a dark oak steering wheel and a dark oak manual gear lever surround.

I understand these will be incredibly hard to source and may only appear once so.eone is breaking a v8 zt.

Lastly is the rear bench seat. I have a full leather interior but the back seat has got a tear in the centre of the seat. May have to be reupholstered but though i would try the forum first and foremost.

Many thanks

Sam

Hydro dipping might be the easiest way of getting the manual gear lever surround.

The rear seat is the same as a standard Leather ZT so that should widen your options.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    As can be seen im after a dark oak steering wheel and a dark oak manual gear lever surround.

I understand these will be incredibly hard to source and may only appear once so.eone is breaking a v8 zt.

Lastly is the rear bench seat. I have a full leather interior but the back seat has got a tear in the centre of the seat. May have to be reupholstered but though i would try the forum first and foremost.

Many thanks

Sam
    It's about time you returned your questionnaire to Tim to get full membership Sam. That way you will get access to the major part of the forum and see if you can find any solutions there.

Nich.
    Nicholas John Peter Tinker - # 484

Manufactured on Tuesday 27th April 2004 @ 12.17.47.
    Commission Number: 24468.
    Brochure Model: M3 Tourer 4.6 V8 260PS.
    Specification Code: L01B.
    CICode: D1511.
    Trim Level: TL8.9 (M3).

65th ZT-T 260SE to be made out of 115.
    11th ZT-T 260 SE in Pearl Black (PBT) out of 23 produced.

Manufactured in the UK by MG Rover Group Ltd.

Quote Originally Posted by Nich View Post
    It's about time you returned your questionnaire to Tim to get full membership Sam. That way you will get access to the major part of the forum and see if you can find any solutions there.

Nich.
    Agreed, sent him an email asking for a copy again so i can finalise it this time round.