X-power grey ZT-T 260 for sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: X-power grey ZT-T 260 for sale

Default X-power grey ZT-T 260 - NOW SOLD

Very reluctantly putting #470 for sale: ZT-T 260, X-power grey, approx. 63400miles - SOLD - 3 previous owners before me

I have owned the car since 2014 and it has been my pride and joy.
    Sadly the car is just not getting enough use any more, with a mere 1000 miles covered in the last 12 months, so I can't justify having it sitting on the drive any longer. I was planning to have a garage built for it and keep it indefinitely, but other issues with our new house have now put the garage build back for a few years.

The car was used mainly to attend shows and to take my family to France once or twice a year. Out of the 9000 miles covered in my ownership approximately 6000miles have been motorway miles from our French trips. I have another car to commute to work, so it was solely used for recreational purpose.

However, with our toddler, we have now found it easier to fly to France instead of driving, and for any occasional long journey we now tend to use the wife?s Range Rover.

The car was last serviced in February 2018, at 62500miles (engine oil and filter).

All gearbox and diff oil, filters and sparkplugs were replaced as part of the major service in February 2015 at 53800miles.
    The car is MOT'd until 05/01/2019. There is no advisory on the MOT.

The tyres were replaced for Bridgestone Potenza Re050 at 54200miles. Those came recommended by the people who tuned the chassis on those and where found to be very good indeed. Being a fairly light footed driver, they are plenty of thread left on those.

All the usual mods/improvements have been carried out:
    # Improved handbrake compensator
    # Black olive heater valve
    # X-power exhaust (proper ZT-T ones)
    # Rear discs professionally re-cut and pads replaced
    # Plenum drain regularly cleared
    # Hex head sump plug
    # MG7 front badge
    # Stainless steel grill meshing

The car is a rare non SE model, meaning no intrusive traction control (primitive system that can kick-in at the wrong time). However, the car has had some of the SE features retro-fitted, namely:
    # Sat-Nav,
    # Cd changer,
    # front electric seat,
    # Xenon lights.

It has also got the reverse parking sensors pre-wired and I have the reverse sensors (in XPG) ready to fit but I never dared to drill the bumper.

The price can be negotiated with some spare parts that I have accumulated over the years inc. the original quad pipe exhaust mufflers.
    Mileage will go up slightly as currently being used periodically.

Thanks for looking, Nick.

Last edited by nick0303; 06-04-2019 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Current mileage update

Such a pity Nick but hopefully will go to a good home. You definitely show the car well.
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

Thanks Tim. Apologies for the lack of reply but we've had some issues with the wife's car which led me to reconsider selling the car for a while.
    The wife's car is now mended and back up for family wagon duty so the ZT-T is firmly back for sale.

Nick.
    Previously owned ZT-T X-Power grey #470

Some pictures taken last weekend after a simple wash and dry.

DSC_4057 by nick0303, on Flickr

DSC_4056 by nick0303, on Flickr

DSC_4055 by nick0303, on Flickr

DSC_4052 by nick0303, on Flickr

DSC_4049 by nick0303, on Flickr

DSC_4063 by nick0303, on Flickr

DSC_4062 by nick0303, on Flickr

DSC_4058 by nick0303, on Flickr

DSC_4059 by nick0303, on Flickr

DSC_4051 by nick0303, on Flickr

DSC_4050 by nick0303, on Flickr
    Last edited by nick0303; 17-07-2017 at 03:27 PM.

A bit of an update on this. The car has been MOT'd today and therefore has a full ticket running until 05/01/19.

The car will be used sporadically so mileage is likely to go up slowly (62260miles at the time of writing this).

The original post has been updated to reflect the above.

Nick.

Great photo's! What Camera did you use to take these?

An old Nikkon D300 and a 35mm Nikkon lens for the outdoor images, I think the indoor ones would have been taken with a 18-55mm lens Nikkon lens.

Vehicle firmly back for sale due to change in circumstances and having bought another car. I have also dropped the price of the vehicle to hopefully be more in line with the current market.

The car was withdrawn from the sale section in March following the purchase of a new daily retro which had a few teething issues. So the MG had to be used as a back-up vehicle from time to time until I got all the mechanical niggles sorted on the new purchase.

Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by nick0303 View Post
    Vehicle firmly back for sale due to change in circumstances and having bought another car. I have also dropped the price of the vehicle to hopefully be more in line with the current market.

The car was withdrawn from the sale section in March following the purchase of a new daily retro which had a few teething issues. So the MG had to be used as a back-up vehicle from time to time until I got all the mechanical niggles sorted on the new purchase.

Nick.
    OK Nick, but where is the car being advertised other than here on the forum, please, and what is the new reduced price. I can then stuff it back into the Complete list of 260s FOR SALE section with a link to this thread, but that kind of info is useful to have!

David

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    OK Nick, but where is the car being advertised other than here on the forum, please, and what is the new reduced price. I can then stuff it back into the Complete list of 260s FOR SALE section with a link to this thread, but that kind of info is useful to have!

David
    Hi David,

The car is also currently advertised at my work place and on retrorides.
    Pricewise, I originally had the car advertised for £14,000.

Nick.