Biomorphic 260se 2005 1 of 1 FOR SALE

Thread: Biomorphic 260se 2005 1 of 1 FOR SALE

Default Biomorphic 260se 2005 1 of 1 FOR SALE

Time for me to let this beauty go, as I'm sure you are all aware this car is the very last monogram off of the line and is also only 1 of 1 in bio. I have had the car now for 4 years and while in my ownership has had the following. Oil and filter change every year, xpower rear boxes with straight through pipes😍 Accufab throttle body, K&N replacement air filter, genuine MGR side skirts and rear bumper spats. It currently has colour matched 19" wheels fitted but these will be removed and the original apex wheels will be fitted back to the car fully refurbished in shadow chrome and fitted with new tyres. The 260 had done 10k when I first got it and has now done just over 12k, the bodywork is mint with only one or two stone chips on the front. The interior is totally mint with no wear what so ever, everything works as it should and every MOT has had no advisories what so ever. I feel it's time to move the car on as I just don't use it much at all. This particular 260 will only go up in value as it's the last mono made and very near the end of production, only 2 owners me and the original owner. Any questions please ask. The sale price is £16750 no offers.

Ex-Mod, RIP

Biomorphic260

• Time for me to let this beauty go, as I'm sure you are all aware this car is the very last monogram off of the line and is also only 1 of 1 in bio.

I have had the car now for 4 years and while in my ownership has had the following. Oil and filter change every year, Xpower rear boxes with straight through pipes Accufab throttle body, K&N replacement air filter, genuine MGR side skirts and rear bumper spats.

It currently has colour matched 19" wheels fitted but these will be removed and the original apex wheels will be fitted back to the car fully refurbished in shadow chrome and fitted with new tyres.

The 260 had done 10k when I first got it and has now done just over 12k miles, the bodywork is mint with only one or two stone chips on the front.
      The interior is totally mint with no wear what so ever,

Everything works as it should and every MOT has had no advisories what so ever.

I feel it's time to move the car on as I just don't use it much at all.
      This particular 260 will only go up in value as it's the last mono made and very near the end of production, only 2 owners me and the original owner.

Any questions please ask.

The sale price is £16,750 no offers. (Plate not included)
      Originally on FB
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/260o...95755243020332
      I am very very sorry if you are not registered on Facebook and can't view there. just stick with the 260s forum or register?
      PS. I am not a lover of FB either

Last edited by AndyG; 26-05-2017 at 06:30 PM. Reason: RE set FB link

Wow, what a beauty!

Andrew