WANTED - MG ZT Facelift front seat covers

Thread: WANTED - MG ZT Facelift front seat covers

Default WANTED - MG ZT Facelift front seat covers

Hi, I am after a pair of ZT front seat covers from a face lift car. I need them as templates to get some new ones made, hence the pattern or condition doesn't matter. These are the seats with the soft pocket on the back rather than the hard plastic cover on the back of the seat. If you have any please let me know. More than willing to pay for them and pay delivery. Thx and all the best, Jarrad

What exactly are you having made Jarrad? Full Leather Contemporary sports seats? with /without colour panels or Alcantara? or pleather or ...........

LOL sorry I was about to start a thread asking if anyone had had any upholstery done in the ZT LOL particularly leather repair/replacement and came across this post so it felt like 'Fete'

If Leather and or premium panelled I could also be interested at the right price. assuming airbag stitching/material etc. still appropriate

Very interested in what you come up with...

Nick
    Nick

Nick,

I am looking to get complete retrim seat covers made in leather with airbag stitching. Initially in black leather but maybe in other combinations also if enough interest. Due to unexpected commitments during my recent visit back to the UK I wasn't able to get any facelift seat covers as patterns, so there will be a delay for a couple of months. I have the pre-facelift seat covers already. If anyone comes across a pair of facelift front seats covers (or complete seats) at a reasonable price, please let me know. All the best Jarrad

Jarrad,

I have a spare set of seat bottom covers in black sports leather, but unfortunately not the seat backs.

Rich
    2003 ZT 260SE Monogram Garnet Red #073
    2004 ZT-T+ CDTi Aquamarine
    1999 MX-5 Turbo

I might have a passenger side back but I will have to look.

Steve