Quote Originally Posted by NOCTURNAL View Post
I had assumed as he said from wales and that he had the resistor etc as well, that he had gotten it from Jules?? who sends full instructions with his fans?

But as I've been off the grid a bit lately reguarding the 260, I wasn't aware there had been issues Jules hadn't sorted..
Try this link Nick, post number 5 from October last year.

https://www.two-sixties.co.uk/mgoc26...286#post172286

New fan fitted but fan runs at high speed all of the time. I spoke to Jules who could only suggest that the gateway ECU was at fault which still seems to me to be a bit drastic, no other suggestions. PeterV8 had the same problem but he changed the wiring of the relays and managed to solve the problem, a 'fix' which Jules is now providing with his instructions. The instructions themselves are a bit generic (some do, some don't) and although contain details of the 260 fitting, are not very specific. I am still waiting to sort the problem with an electrician, hopefully some time this month.

Jules offers a great service in supplying hard to source parts at a reasonable price but I haven't experienced a very good after sales service.

Nich.