Great winter car - 2004 Facelift MG ZT-T CDTI+135 Auto for sale

Thread: Great winter car - 2004 Facelift MG ZT-T CDTI+135 Auto for sale

Default Great winter car - 2004 Facelift MG ZT-T CDTI+135 Auto for sale

Whilst I have posted my car on the gentleman's site I thought it could well be of interest to all. This car isn?t your average tired ZTT ? I bought it with theintention of keeping it for at least 5 years and only a change of circumstancesforces its sale. This would make a great daily driver for those wishing to garage their V8's over the winter.
    As an owner of these cars for 12 years I know them insideout. Last year I decided to replace all the suspension bushes. As a fair amountof stripping down was involved I decided to replace every part. All controlarms, bushes, nuts & bolts, springs, shocks and mountings, and complete newsubframes front and rear ? only because I managed to get new old stock factoryones which included all the bushes. The fuel tank straps were also replaced. Wheelbearings and ABS sensors were replaced. A new cat back factory exhaust andsilencer ? the correct and now unobtainable one ? will last 10 years. All MGRover parts.
    Consequently, and with only 95k miles on it she drivessuperbly. The front brakes were upgraded to the larger 190 versions which are amassive improvement on the standard ones.
    The car has always been run on synthetic lubes, uses no oilbetween services, and had the belts andtransmission fluid changed. Not due a service for another 9k miles. A RoverronSynergy 2 and K&N air filter makes the car pull strongly and smoothly.
    The bodywork is superb and all original in Xpower Grey, withno dents or nasty scratches. Only some stonechips on the front bumper to show.Superb condition gridspoke alloys complete the exterior.
    Inside the original trim is immaculate, no wear to thedriver?s seat! The aircon woks fine, the heater display and switches illuminateblue to match the dials. Electric windows all round. There is a JVC double DINradio CD DVD player, with Bluetooth and iphone connectivity and remote control.The boot area is pretty much unmarked. There is a full size gridspoke sparewheel, and full size tool storage unit.
    MOT?d till next February this car wants for nothing otherthan a good home, lots of pics available, PM me for more info.
    I need to see as close to £2500 as possible, which is abargain for an example of this car in this condition.
    Attached Images Attached Images