ZT-260 vs MG SV - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ZT-260 vs MG SV

Hi David

I don't have one (yet....), we'll see what 2017 brings
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Nich View Post
    There are always negative comments about our cars on the OC site and most of those who comment seem to know so much more than MGR about the development of our cars. I don't bother visiting now, got fed up with the negative comments and the stupidity of some of the posters.

Nich.
    i still visit and put my tuppence worth in on the idiotic posts but the term sowing seeds on stony ground springs to mind. It's the same when they rip any car apart because of the price someone has set for a selling price, jeez you'd think they hated the cars. I was chastised once for daring to ask if they were true enthusiasts and I also mentioned the Tourers usually command an extra £1,000, sacrilege indeed lol

Quote Originally Posted by Les4048 View Post
    i still visit and put my tuppence worth in on the idiotic posts but the term sowing seeds on stony ground springs to mind. It's the same when they rip any car apart because of the price someone has set for a selling price, jeez you'd think they hated the cars. I was chastised once for daring to ask if they were true enthusiasts and I also mentioned the Tourers usually command an extra £1,000, sacrilege indeed lol
    Well said, Les!

David
    Last edited by David; 21-08-2016 at 02:52 PM.

With any kind of bigotry reason is just a waste of good breath. Enjoy your own beast. �� how many bhp the mga or B ?��
    Different strokes as they say.

Jez Marsh

372 ZTT SE PBT
    M 260 MG

Quote Originally Posted by Jez Marsh View Post
    With any kind of bigotry reason is just a waste of good breath. Enjoy your own beast. �� how many bhp the mga or B ?��
    Different strokes as they say.
    ... not to mention MG 1100 owners! (blancmange in two-tone paint job and designer-rust).
    Ooops! Does that make me a bigot, Jez?
    Still miss my MGC, even though the truck didn't. Sorry,

David
    Last edited by David; 21-08-2016 at 03:42 PM.

Ex-Mod, RIP

Even VHButler Fifth Gear (who drove the car for a couple of hours) dissed our cars.

It takes a couple of weeks/months to get the full feel of the beautifully designed machine
    ZTT400 SHM Pearl Black #519 "Super Brick"
    ZTT260 Starlight Silver #428
    ZS180 x 3: 2 x Trophy Blue Hatchbacks, 1 x Le Mans Green 4 door. (Loads of ZS bits For Sale)
    ZR160 3 door XPG, Road Racer, "Rabbit" FOR SALE
    Triumph Bikes x 2. 1999 Speed Triple, 2011 Street Triple

David
    You know well your not a bigot and you and I have both come across the B/C owners who look down their noses at others who don't bow down to those drivers. I've had bmc minis and 1100s so u cant lob too many bricks.

Jez Marsh

372 ZTT SE PBT
    M 260 MG

Quote Originally Posted by Jez Marsh View Post
    David
    You know well your not a bigot and you and I have both come across the B/C owners who look down their noses at others who don't bow down to those drivers. I've had bmc minis and 1100s so u cant lob too many bricks.
    You'll have to extend that to TF and F owners, come across them a few times

As I was there in the development with prodrive it's easy all the other engine variants modified structural front end crash components which would of cost an earth to revalidate so it never happened they did how ever towards the end start lanning the super charged version for production but did not get far

The other forum gas gone soar recently especially on toaf software which I have working and saves a trip to the t4 chaps for simple changes to the car

Possibly getting a bit off on a tangent here, but what's TOAF like for our cars? I bought the dongle to use it, but never got around to trying it.

Quote Originally Posted by gignwah11 View Post
    As I was there in the development with prodrive it's easy all the other engine variants modified structural front end crash components which would of cost an earth to revalidate so it never happened they did how ever towards the end start lanning the super charged version for production but did not get far

The other forum gas gone soar recently especially on toaf software which I have working and saves a trip to the t4 chaps for simple changes to the car
    James Curgenven
    ZT 260 SE #455 "Hobbes - The Rumblebee"
    "By my deeds I honour him, V8."