For Sale: 4 Team Dynamics 18" Wheels & Tyo Proxes Tyres

Thread: For Sale: 4 Team Dynamics 18" Wheels & Tyo Proxes Tyres

Default For Sale: 4 Team Dynamics 18" Wheels & Tyo Proxes Tyres

I have a set of nearly new Team Dynamics 18" 1.2 Pro Race alloys complete with Toyo Proxes tyres with excellent tread for sale having removed them from my new V8.

These were recently put onto the car by the previous owner, but I personally prefer the OEM look so have switched them for Apex alloys.

Details as follows:

Wheel 1 - Fitted to the front of the car 18 inch, gloss black 235/40/R18 4mm tread depth, immaculate no kerbing

Wheel 2 - Fitted to the front of the car 18 inch, gloss black 235/40/R18 4mm tread depth, immaculate no kerbing

Wheel 3 - Fitted to the rear of the car 18 inch, gloss black 265/35/R18 6mm tread depth, immaculate no kerbing. This is wider and deeper than the front set.

Wheel 4 - Fitted to the rear of the car 18 inch, gloss black 265/35/R18 6mm tread depth, Slight kerbing in one place, hardly noticeable on car. This is wider and deeper than the front set.

And to give you an idea of how they look on a car:

Looking at comparative prices on ebay and taking into account the cost's of obtaining my Apex alloys and refurbing them with new tyres, I'm look for £850 collected from Southampton or I'm willing to travel within a reasonable distance to meet half way, as the cost to deliver these would be very expensive. Should the buyer wish to arrange his own courier, that might be a possibility too.

Also listed on the 75 & ZT Owners Club, and if no interest I'll put them on ebay.

Thanks for looking, and PM me if interested
    Last edited by Reebs; 23-07-2016 at 11:42 AM.

Monogram Lagoon Supertallic #158