Honda Civic 1.6iLS for sale

Thread: Honda Civic 1.6iLS for sale

Thumbs up Honda Civic 1.6iLS for sale

Honda Civic 1.6iLS

My neighbours are looking to sell their car, due to advancing years, will be retiring from driving. They have had it from new a T reg Honda Civic with 64,500. FSH and paperwork, new MOT, 2x keys, new discs and tyres. They would like £750 ovno. If you would like to inspect please PM me with your phone number and I'll put you in contact with them.

Looking around the car its not mint but everything works including the aircon, and would say its in good condition for its age. Car is located in KT15

I was thinking about turning it into a Rover 400 estate. But would get crucified by the wife

Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

Why Tim!
    Crucifixion only hurts when you think about it.

Jez Marsh

372 ZTT SE PBT
    M 260 MG

Thread bump, they do need to sell the car so reduced to £600 with little movement on price. Talking to them yesterday they mentioned the recent bill for tyres, MOT & service was over £400 through the main dealer. If I had known what they were doing would have stopped them. Effectively a good car for £200!!!!
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.