FOR SALE #239 Pearl Black MK2 Non SE Supercharged ZT400 Saloon

Thread: FOR SALE #239 Pearl Black MK2 Non SE Supercharged ZT400 Saloon

Default FOR SALE #239 Pearl Black MK2 Non SE Supercharged ZT400 Saloon *NOW SOLD*

********SOLD**********

Selling with great regret my Mk2 Pearl Black ZT400 non-se with extra's.

Very Low mileage just 27000 miles

I am selling the car through lack of use. From the MOT history you can see over the past 3 years it has hardly been used.

M.O.T 2013 Mileage 26184
    M.O.T 2014 Mileage 26761
    M.O.T 2015 Mileage 26961
    M.O.T 2016 Mileage 27159

The reason for this is the purchase of a new house after a relationship breakup and all my time has been spent gutting an old house that hadn't been touched since the 1930's and the 260 has had to take a backseat. It is now time for someone else to get some enjoyment from her and put some mileage on the clock.

First Registered 01-08-2006 (06) plate ?. Private Plate included in sale
    I am the 3rd owner owning this car purchasing it on 20-01-2010 as per the registration document although in reality I am the 2nd with the 2 previous owners, the first SMC dealership who pre-registered the car before selling it to a gentleman from Newbury on 09-11-2006. I purchased the car from Sovereign Car Sales who had taken this car in part exchange in January 2010.

Kenne Belle supercharger fitted by Dreadnought 03/03/2008 Mileage 14439 invoice included.

It is Non SE Spec but over the years I have done many upgrades including :

Retrofit rear electric sunblind.
    Custom carbon wrapped dashboard
    Panasonic 4x70w headunit
    MG7 Rear Lights.
    XPower Exhausts.
    19" Inovit RTO Alloy Wheels with 245/40 Continental tyres for extragrip.
    Rover 75 Chrome Instrument Bezel

Rover 75 Chrome clock bezel
    Retrofit reverse parking sensors and loom
    Retrofit Heated washer jets
    Retrofit HID Headlight kit
    Retrofit Stainless steel mesh grill
    Retrofit Auto dimming mirror
    Retrofit upgraded sun visors
    Retrofit Xpower side skirts and rear spats
    Two-sixties front and rear badges
    Genuine 260 carpet mats
    Seat Leon front splitter
    Tinted Windows
    Boomerang spoiler
    Twin horns

There are possibly other things I have just forgotten in my 6 year ownership.

The Main difference is in the boot area which has had some ICE added. I purchased the whole setup including 2 Audison Amplifiers, 2 Hertz Subwoofers all wrapped in a custom leather install from a guy on TheTwo-Sixties forum approx 3.5 years ago. This also included a custom front door build install of some Hertz Mille components. Now I know it's a matter of taste and at the time I was showing the car a lot more and boot space wasn't a requirement and I do have all the carpet panels to go back with the car if the new owner wishes to remove the ICE install.

I have have been making sure that since 2013 when she was last used regularly that I get her m.o.t'd and serviced by a local garage to keep her in good condition and roadworthy.
    Previous to this and from 2010 she has been to Austin's Garage and Nick and Jean are familiar with the car.

As part of the servicing regime the Supercharger coolant has been replaced, Supercharger coolant, sparkplugs etc

The uprated heater hose along with Black olive valve etc all been done
    Rear coil springs replaced

I have a pile of receipts including all those for servicing and book stamped to verify the current low mileage of 27159 although this will increase slightly because I'm now having fun again after re taxing her and getting a fresh 12 months M.o.t.

While having her M.o.t'd a fortnight ago new front brake discs and pads have been fitted
    A new Four seasons air compressor too due to a broken pulley.

SPARES

I suppose my main aim since ownership was to get her to ?SE? spec and to that extent did purchase leather interior but actually didn't like it and sold it on again.

I do have a used set of Grey Alcantara electric seats with rare electric passenger height adjustment that I was considering refurbing and swapping into the ZT but the non-se interior/seats currently in the car are immaculate. I will include the electric seats if my asking price is met.

Rear electric window regulators and motors inc BCU for changing the manual windows in the rear to electric

New rear brake discs

New over axle exhaust pipework

I have bound to have missed points out and you are welcome to ask whatever you like I'll do my best to answer any questions you might have. I have seen recently 4 x ZT400's advertised for sale with mileages varying from 58k to 125k there may have been more that I've missed.

I have also seen asking/sold prices of between £8500 and £12500

ThereforeI intend to advertise her with an asking price of £12000 with sensible offers considered.

Pictures can be seen in The member's gallery I have uploaded quite a few although for some reason a lot are upside down, I have no idea why.

Mobile number 07447 one three five one six two It's not always on and due to my driving job may not be able to answer but if you leave your number I'll call you back, Thanks Paul.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lowey260; 28-05-2016 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Now Sold
    PAUL LOWE #239

Ex-Mod, RIP

ZTT400 SHM Pearl Black #519 "Super Brick"
    ZTT260 Starlight Silver #428
    ZS180 x 3: 2 x Trophy Blue Hatchbacks, 1 x Le Mans Green 4 door. (Loads of ZS bits For Sale)
    ZR160 3 door XPG, Road Racer, "Rabbit" FOR SALE
    Triumph Bikes x 2. 1999 Speed Triple, 2011 Street Triple

What's happening? It seems we have a changing of the guard going on. All the best Paul and at least you can say I was one of them once.
    VIN 260 Steve Miller

Hi Lowey

Now that is a beauty!
    I'm hoping to have funds for a 260 in a few months, but I don't think I could stretch to a supercharged car like yours (I wish though...! lol)

Someone's going to get a cracking car there!

Andrew

Looks lovely! PM'd
    Daily: Seat Ibiza Tourer FR 1.2tsi :(

Previous MG's:
    Sold to Danyol26: MG ZT 260 Non-SE Starlight Silver (15K) #326 - Opts: Sunroof, Apex alloys, Zero Exhausts