As some have you will have seen my car has undergone another load of work in an attempt to solve the annoying noise which I thought was drive train linked but still not resolved.

the last visit to the garage included a gearbox change, prop shaft full rebuild and while the engine was dropped I had the lower arm rear bushes changes, also Brian noticed some swelling in the radiator so had that replaced as well.

during its downtime I also fitted all the spares I had so it has also had

Diff overhaul
propshaft overhaul
new rear exhaust boxes
new discs and pads front and rear
4 brand new Dunlop sport max tyres
new hand brake shoes
new radiator
new standard exhaust centre section and new joint clamp
it was also service while in for gearbox change and engine and gearbox are done with royal purple, inc filter.
Everything else is as per the list in the first post, plus the gearbox we took out as obviously there is nothing wrong with it and a spare rear sub frame which was my original one but was solid so need blasted and painted.
it was MOTD in November or there about with no issues

i have decided to put it up for sale, asking price is £8k as it stands so if your interested your buying a supercharger with car included, please no silly offers I am not desperate for money just fed up with it and lost interest and I think it's a fair price considering all the new parts and it drives fine with the exception of the annoying noise which most people don't even notice but it has spoilt the driving experience for me and the choice between driving this and the mercedes is easy.

car will be available on the forum until end of March then it will go on e-bay for a couple of weeks. If it does not sell it will go to the back of the shed and be covered up until I ever decide to move house again as i will be cancelling the tax and insurance after that.

If it's not raining tomorrow I will wash and polish it so I can put up some new pictures.

cheers Ian