Pre sale notice ZT-T400 supercharged coming up for sale soon

Thread: Pre sale notice ZT-T400 supercharged coming up for sale soon

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Haremoss, Fortrie, Turriff, Aberdeenshire Scotland

Default Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by stevenw View Post
    PM sent Ian.
    Please see some pictures I took this morning. I have added a couple that show specific damage to paint work, one looks like brake fluid has dripped on the door and the other is a couple of small bubbles on the rear wheel arch from a previous owners repair. both on the same side so could be remedied at the same time. as I said car lived in London and has over its life had a few paint correction work done but overall as a drivers car its perfectly presentable. If I had resolved the noise it was going to get wide body kit and full respray this year. I was going to get these points repaired before sale but had to restrain myself from the addiction of spending money on this car so it has been washed polished and covered up.
    There have been a few people interested already so whom ever makes a commitment first gets the car and I am happy to keep it covered in the shed with a £1K deposit balance paid early - mid April and it can stay as long as required until collection can be arranged. I can get quotes for transport, their are a few local to me but buyer will have to make final arrangements.

regards Ian
    Ian Walters

Defender 110 6.2 V8
    Mercedes C220 saloon
    Mercedes C320 Estate (AMG body kit)
    BMW R1200 GS Adventure
    BMW K1

Haremoss, Fortrie, Aberdeenshire Scotland