Quote Originally Posted by VXman View Post
OK- reply to your questions. The ABS light can kick in any time from 10 minutes into driving to an hour. It will stay on then but if the car is left for a time it will go away again. I've no idea on the problem.

Tyres - I don't see the point in buying tyres and getting the MOT done if I'm selling. It may look a little more attractive but people can think about that when offering. The insurance will pay out anyway as the MOT was valid when I put the claim in.

The door was damaged when reversing out of at tight parking spot and not seeing a big metal bollard just below the window line of the drivers door. The main damage is down the vertical side of the door where it meets the front wing - small amount to the front wing edge. There is a small scrape to the edge of the door where it meets the rear door. All damage is cosmetic. I would think a new door (which I have) respray and a bit of repair work to the front wing edge and the rear edge. I will trey and get some better pictures today and post them.

Price? - its an auction. I will take what people are willing to pay. I had an offer of £2500 but will wait to see what it goes to.

Argh its jus a crease line and possibly shoved it on hinges, easy repair ! Personally id let the auction run its gotta be a 3.5k car