MG ZT-T 260 SE - Pistonheads
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MG ZT-T 260 SE - Pistonheads

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default MG ZT-T 260 SE - Pistonheads

Chaps,

I am new to the site.

I am looking for a tourer and thought that this would be a good place to seek advice, opinions and thoughts. I am ready to go for the right car. I have been to see the pearl black tourer advertised on Pistonheads at the moment. The owner has had a couple of previous goes at selling it - first for £9695 about 18 months ago, second for £8695 about 4 months later and now for a third time at that price. Putting aside some interior modifications which are to a personal taste and easily returned to standard, it seems well fettled and lovingly cared for. The paint is nice, wheels unmarked and the engine bay is uber clean. There is nothing that shrieks walk away.

i would be grateful for any observations you may have - general or specific. Guidance will be happily received. Thanks, in anticipation.

Nige

No 317 Oh yes and some greeners's Avatar

Sounds like Mik's car from Hatfield.....It's a really well cared for car and certainly worth the money.

Ex-Mod, RIP
    ZTT400 SHM Pearl Black #519 "Super Brick"
    ZTT260 Starlight Silver #428
    ZS180 x 3: 2 x Trophy Blue Hatchbacks, 1 x Le Mans Green 4 door. (Loads of ZS bits For Sale)
    ZR160 3 door XPG, Road Racer, "Rabbit" FOR SALE
    Triumph Bikes x 2. 1999 Speed Triple, 2011 Street Triple

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I missed out on the one at the link you provided. It was sold back to the previous, original owner...who had asked for first refusal. Shame. The one listed currently is a different car, however as I say it has been up for sale on the site on a couple of previous occasions.

Nige

Ex-Mod, RIP

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...--2004/4548010

and

WELCOME

MG ZT260 FAQ

Two-sixties Blog

Public Section

MG ZT/ZT-T and Rover 75 V8 Buyers Guide
    Items For Sale in Public Section
    List of MG ZT/ZTT/75 V8s For Sale

(We have many threads in the Members Section that will help you when you own a 260/75V8)

If you have other any question please ask.

How did you hear about our forum?
    ZTT400 SHM Pearl Black #519 "Super Brick"
    ZTT260 Starlight Silver #428
    ZS180 x 3: 2 x Trophy Blue Hatchbacks, 1 x Le Mans Green 4 door. (Loads of ZS bits For Sale)
    ZR160 3 door XPG, Road Racer, "Rabbit" FOR SALE
    Triumph Bikes x 2. 1999 Speed Triple, 2011 Street Triple

Hi could not work out from the posts if mik has sold his car. Pleased for him if he has. If not bite his arm off. Its a fantastic one.

Jez Marsh

372 ZTT SE PBT
    M 260 MG

Thanks, it's good to be here.

Nige

Hi Andy,
    Stumbled on the site whilst researching the 260. I've always fancied one after we got R 75 cdti and felt that it was a real shame they weren't rear wheel drive, I've handed my MG cdti over to my son now so I think it's time I took the plunge but until this inheritance thing is sorted I can't really be a serious buyer. That said if it is settled and mik's Ztt is still available I'll be giving him a call.

Thanks. Yes, it is in Hatfield and the chap's name was Mick. Thanks for the encouraging remarks. He seemed like a really nice bloke and the car was demonstrably well looked after.

Nige

#576 ZT-T SE Pearl Black mikpeirce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by greeners View Post
    Sounds like Mik's car from Hatfield.....It's a really well cared for car and certainly worth the money.
    Yes, thanks Greeners and Jez for the nice comments. I've removed it from Pistonheads for the time being as I'm using it at the moment while my run about is having a bit of work done. I'm assuming my phone must have been broken when it was advertised though, as nobody called to make an appointment to see it despite various comments suggesting otherwise!

Mik
    Last edited by mikpeirce; 25-08-2015 at 01:32 PM.

Mik Peirce

Note: This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, or may entirely lack a coherent theme. These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the overall beauty of the post. :-)