MG enthusiast seeking a V8. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MG enthusiast seeking a V8.

Ex-Mod, RIP

There are a few here: http://www.forums.75-zt.com/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=3621
    and active thread here on For Sales : List of MG ZT/ZTT/75 V8s For Sale

You've just missed a ZTT400 in Silver but there are still a couple of great cars still available.
    ZTT400 SHM Pearl Black #519 "Super Brick"
    ZTT260 Starlight Silver #428
    ZS180 x 3: 2 x Trophy Blue Hatchbacks, 1 x Le Mans Green 4 door. (Loads of ZS bits For Sale)
    ZR160 3 door XPG, Road Racer, "Rabbit" FOR SALE
    Triumph Bikes x 2. 1999 Speed Triple, 2011 Street Triple

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    There are a few here: http://www.forums.75-zt.com/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=3621
    and active thread here on For Sales : List of MG ZT/ZTT/75 V8s For Sale

You've just missed a ZTT400 in Silver but there are still a couple of great cars still available.
    Thanks for the links I'll keep a close eye out although I couldn't see any ZTTs available at present.
    Hopefully the BMW will drum up some interest on ebay.

Does it have to be a ZTT Phil?

Hey, ideally it would be a ZTT as I would want to use it to pull my track car so need to get a set of wheels etc in the back.

That said, if a ZT came up at a really good price I could get a cheap freelander for that job.

Do you know of anything?

I was toying with the idea of selling mine (together with my Elise) as I'm considering upgrading to a Lotus Evora. Nothing set in stone yet though.

Feel free to send some details my way: MOT, condition, mileage, history, number of owners, any faults, condition of subframes etc etc and also how much you are looking for.

This isn't the BRG mk1 somebody has been offered on facebook with 36,000 miles is it? There was a lad posted about being in a dilemma to keep his ZS or buy your car if so!!

That would be mine and my friend Matt, yes. Strictly speaking I haven't offered it to him yet though...!

Well she's a minter, sub frames are bang on and it's been professionally rustproofed anyway. Three owners off the top of my head without checking, no known faults-I've been through it bringing it up to my ahem, OCD standards. New front discs & pads, skimmed rear discs & new pads, thorough service including all diff & transmission fluids, etc, etc. Four new Conti SC 5's and a geo setup. KMaps remap.

I'm almost convincing myself not to sell it! At the moment the Evora is a thought I'm pondering. I may end up keeping the ZT and the Elise, who knows!! I'm in the process of moving house so everything is a little up in the air at the moment.

Well I missed out on a BRG mk1 a year or so ago and a part of me regretted it. Yours sounds like my sort of car, the only box it doesn't tick is the fact that it's not an estate.
    I would need to sell the BMW first so not in a massive rush. Feel free to message me with the price you would be looking for though if you do decide to sell...

I think that if Iain did decide to sell his on here he would need to state the price he was looking for, in order to conform to forum guidelines.

Nich.
    Nicholas John Peter Tinker - # 484

Manufactured on Tuesday 27th April 2004 @ 12.17.47.
    Commission Number: 24468.
    Brochure Model: M3 Tourer 4.6 V8 260PS.
    Specification Code: L01B.
    CICode: D1511.
    Trim Level: TL8.9 (M3).

65th ZT-T 260SE to be made out of 115.
    11th ZT-T 260 SE in Pearl Black (PBT) out of 23 produced.

Manufactured in the UK by MG Rover Group Ltd.

I would state the price-it's not an official for sale at the moment, just a consideration.