Important information

Thread: Important information

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Think the main concern on the other site is the fact that the car is being sold with a known misfire that has not been sorted yet. That, together with the rear shock, is a risk for a lot of people.

If it's easy to fix, why not fix it before the sale or at least get the shocks sorted (you can't just replace one)

I commented on the thread in question pointing out that you can get to the cams with dropping the engine but I also said I'd be very careful buying a car with known faults (for a while now) that have not been sorted. This may suggest people buy a car they can't repair nor sell on.

Look at it from a buyers perspective as well.

My first question would be....................why are the faults still present?
    Fear keeps you alive. Fearless gets you killed

Herman

Vin#076 pics, Black, modified and with 234 RWHP and 276 lb/ft (275 BHP and 440 Nm @ flywheel)

FJ1200, DynoJet Stage 1, K&N filter

Alfa MiTo 1.4 Cloverleaf, 170 BHP, Alfa Rosso.

It's all over Facebook too, part of the problem seems to be according to reports is that it's advertised then disappears then reappears in an another advertisement. How true that is I don't know but it is making people think it's dodgy.

Les

What happened is that Jack is a victim of taking people at there word to buy it so each time taking it off Gumtree
    ... He will correct me but he has refunded one person a deposit after there house sale fell through one person assured him they were coming to collect it ect.

I have just sorted the sale to a MG/Rover collector who is a good friend, he is a member on here so will sort him to become a full member now.