selling ZTT 260
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: selling ZTT 260

Default selling ZTT 260

as a heads up, i will be putting my 2004 ZTT 260 SE in dark blue up for sale soon. its number 505. about 50k miles, totally original, X power silencers (and originals in X power boxes). i have a LOT of spares with this car after spending a few grand on every spare part i could lay my hands on back when i bought it. think the car has pretty much every option available.

car is currently german registered and TuVed and stored in my dry unit in northern italy. i have all the previous DVLA paper work too. moving it to the UK (or Germany) is not a problem as I have empty trailers going there regularly. has been well maintained by my own guys and drives like new.

i was going to keep it long term but i have 15 other cars, all of which are significantly faster and it takes up a lot of space. i had always planned to rebuild the engine with new heads, cams and pistons but never got round to it so have decided to slim my fleet and the MG will be going.

if you are interested, get in touch.

Do you have a price ??

not yet. but i imagine that won't be the deciding factor in the buyer's decision to purchase it as i'm in no rush to sell it. its just taking the space where i could put another rally car or two it'll be around the 10k mark though.

Is it lhd or rhd?
    Ton blankespoor #556

It's RHD. Was going to leave it that but I can't post such a short message apparently, so I'll add that I don't think that really matters wherever it might reside. I own LHD cars in the UK and RHD in the US and Europe and never notice the difference. Maybe that's just me.

With regards to selling, unless you have a price in mind, don't list it in the 'For Sale' sections.

Please find the rules below

If you don't have an asking price I'll park this thread until such time you have.
    Fear keeps you alive. Fearless gets you killed

Herman

Vin#076 pics, Black, modified and with 234 RWHP and 276 lb/ft (275 BHP and 440 Nm @ flywheel)

FJ1200, DynoJet Stage 1, K&N filter

Alfa MiTo 1.4 Cloverleaf, 170 BHP, Alfa Rosso.

what do you mean? are you crazy? this is a site for this particular car. i want to sell one and some busy body decides i'm not allowed to post it? what kind of a service do you think you're providing?

your 'rules' are not visible - only a broken link.

as i said. the car will be for sale soon. i'm offering enthusiasts an early change to get in touch if they are really interested.

Quote Originally Posted by odl21 View Post
    what do you mean? are you crazy? this is a site for this particular car. i want to sell one and some busy body decides i'm not allowed to post it? what kind of a service do you think you're providing?

as i said. the car will be for sale soon. i'm offering enthusiasts an early change to get in touch if they are really interested.
    Wow! Calm down mate, you're in a forum that has rules and one of them are state a price. You can't expect people to consider a car with no idea of how much you're looking to sell it for!

Quote Originally Posted by odl21 View Post

The link with the club rules with regards to selling items is in the public section https://www.two-sixties.co.uk/mgoc26...s-on-this-site

I also don't appreciate the way you feel you have to reply. So please consider your next response.
    Fear keeps you alive. Fearless gets you killed

Herman

Vin#076 pics, Black, modified and with 234 RWHP and 276 lb/ft (275 BHP and 440 Nm @ flywheel)

FJ1200, DynoJet Stage 1, K&N filter

Alfa MiTo 1.4 Cloverleaf, 170 BHP, Alfa Rosso.

Owain, we are asking nicely for a guide price please. Insulting people is not needed.
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.