I have had some recent luck with 75s. It seems that like buses three have come at once.
Rob Bell has lent me his ZT-T diesel for a few weeks, and I have pretty much done the GM6 already and I started looking at climate control and instruments.
At the same time I found an early 1.8 75 that was been abandoned and about to be scrapped, I managed to remove I think every ECU from that so I can make my own "75 in a box".
I also found a ZT V8 in Ruislip.
I went and knocked on the guys door last night and he is willing to let me play with it.

So here is the question. What is the same about a V8 as other 75s and what is different? So what do I need to focus on whilst I have access to this guys V8 in Ruislip?

His car has factory reversing sensors so I will play with that as my other guinea pigs don't have that.
Also the Ford engine ECU is specific to the V8, but I already have a Ford Mustang ECU and so it will be interesting to see to what extent they are different or the same.
The obvious thing is the intermediate ECU (the one that converts from Rover/BMW protocols to Ford). I know that these are difficult to find and so that's one I should obviously concentrate on.

I am guessing that GM6, SRS, Instruments, EWS3, Climate control will all be the same as a non V8? Can anyone on here clarify?

thanks, Philip