Quote Originally Posted by LeRoiDeLaRue View Post
You are welcome to pop over to the City by the Bay to see mine if I aint too far from you.
I aint really needing / wanting to sell right now and am considering a tour to europe some time in the next few months. But I dont know how well you know the model and you are welcome to see how it drives, so if you need to look further afield you will have an idea what to look for. We arent a common motor and I have done 13K since purchase last March and have only met one in the wild and that lives 15 miles away.
And who knows, I might well sell. Or at least you will have had a look and can compare and contrast if you go see others - main thing is take your time and if you have £10 K to spend you can get a cracker or a pretty decent one like mine that has received loving care and attention in the past year and tart it up to your heart's content
Hi LeRoi

Thanks for your offer, I'd be very interested to come & have a look at yours if possible, thats very kind of you :-)

I'll send you a PM with my number & will see when I can get over to have a look.

Cheers

Rawy