mg zt 260 vin 102 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mg zt 260 vin 102

Hi Nich,Yes i agree with what you say about price and mileage these engines will do.At this stage i have not talked about price with the dealer and i want to get more info and decide which to go for mk1 or mk2,the reason i want as low a mileage as poss is i keep my cars along time and want the whole car to be as new condition as poss.One thing i am not so sure about with this particular car is it has part leather part alacantra interior,i have been told these are not as hard wearing as full leather any comments on that would be helpfull.Thanks for your replies i was told this was a very helpfull forum.Pete

Ex-Mod, RIP

Quote Originally Posted by pete260 View Post
    .................. corrosion on subframe and noisy diff etc,.................Regards Pete
    The bodies don't seem to rust. The mechanicals are solid and very few challenges.
    When you get the car and get into the technical side of things, we have it covered.

Quote Originally Posted by pete260 View Post
    ....................mk1 or mk2,..........

...........part leather part alacantra interior,i have been told these are not as hard wearing as full leather ..........

Pete
    Some prefer the Mk1 front (Me included)

Seats are recoverable (Standard ZT bits). again some prefer the half and half (they breathe a bit better).
    I prefer Leather, even being a Vegi
    ZTT400 SHM Pearl Black #519 "Super Brick"
    ZTT260 Starlight Silver #428
    ZS180 x 3: 2 x Trophy Blue Hatchbacks, 1 x Le Mans Green 4 door. (Loads of ZS bits For Sale)
    ZR160 3 door XPG, Road Racer, "Rabbit" FOR SALE
    Triumph Bikes x 2. 1999 Speed Triple, 2011 Street Triple