Set of 19" x 8" OZ Crono HLT wheels/tyres in correct ET45/ET35 offsets. Super-rare!

Thread: Set of 19" x 8" OZ Crono HLT wheels/tyres in correct ET45/ET35 offsets. Super-rare!

Default Set of 19" x 8" OZ Crono HLT wheels/tyres in correct ET45/ET35 offsets. Super-rare!

I had these on my ZT-T260 for several thousand miles. They provide enhanced grip and fill the arches much better, as well as improving the ride (yes, really!) because they are substantially lighter than standard wheels. Plus of course they look great. They are in the Crystal Titanium finish. In really excellent condition, although there is the odd light scuff here and there. As you may know, OZ Racing make some of the highest quality wheels there are which their pricing reflects. I don't recall exactly what they cost me (perhaps I don't want to...) but I think around £1200-1350, plus the tyres at another £5-600.

These are ET35 offset (rear) and ET45 offset (front), which just gives adequate clearance to the front strut assembly and avoids the problem of fitting 8" wide ET35's to the front, which is that they stick out just a touch too much and look somewhat aftermarket.

The tyres are excellent. 2 x Avon ZZ3's 245/35/19 with around 6mm tread and 2 x Falkens of the same size with around 7mm tread. Come with the correct OZ wheel nuts and centre caps. These wheels are no longer available from OZ. Please see pics (car not included!).

I am asking £1,150 ono, but they have to go so please make a sensible offer if you are interested. Best to PM me with your number or email and go from there. Thanks, Martin.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by V8 Martin; 24-11-2013 at 12:32 PM.

Ex-Mod, RIP

What is the VIN of your car? Please.
    ZTT400 SHM Pearl Black #519 "Super Brick"
    ZTT260 Starlight Silver #428
    ZS180 x 3: 2 x Trophy Blue Hatchbacks, 1 x Le Mans Green 4 door. (Loads of ZS bits For Sale)
    ZR160 3 door XPG, Road Racer, "Rabbit" FOR SALE
    Triumph Bikes x 2. 1999 Speed Triple, 2011 Street Triple

Hi Andy, Sadly I can't remember the VIN of the ZT-T pictured which is the last one I sold. If I find it I will let you know...

Ex-Mod, RIP

Quote Originally Posted by V8 Martin View Post
    Hi Andy, Sadly I can't remember the VIN of the ZT-T pictured which is the last one I sold. If I find it I will let you know...
    Thank you,
    ZTT400 SHM Pearl Black #519 "Super Brick"
    ZTT260 Starlight Silver #428
    ZS180 x 3: 2 x Trophy Blue Hatchbacks, 1 x Le Mans Green 4 door. (Loads of ZS bits For Sale)
    ZR160 3 door XPG, Road Racer, "Rabbit" FOR SALE
    Triumph Bikes x 2. 1999 Speed Triple, 2011 Street Triple

Now sold. Thanks. Hope you enjoy them.