BBK 78mm Throttle Body & Intake Plenum - Brand New in Box + Free EGR Restrictor!

Thread: BBK 78mm Throttle Body & Intake Plenum - Brand New in Box + Free EGR Restrictor!

Default BBK 78mm Throttle Body & Intake Plenum - Brand New in Box + Free EGR Restrictor!

Brand new BBK 78mm Throttle Body & Intake Plenum that I never got round to fitting now for sale. I bought this because my previous experience with an Accufab was not great (the butterfly was forever sticking after a big deceleration, no matter how finely adjusted it was...).

These cost the equivalent of about £170 in the USA, but then you have to add shipping (say £30), Import Duty (10% = £17.00) and VAT on the whole amount (Item cost/Shipping/Duty @ 20% - £43), so about £230+ landed in the UK.

I will accept £200 & post it to you Royal Mail Recorded at no extra cost. I think there are threads on the forum about how to fit it in terms of what other modifications are needed to the intake pipework.

The EGR Restrictor is a very simple fit (just a gasket basically) that allows you to enhance the way the engine revs die when you shut off the throttle. In other words you don't get the effect that feels like a heavy flywheel as the revs die away slowly, which is an emissions trick. Also brand new & with instructions - takes 5 mins to fit.

Please PM me if interested & we'll go from there. Thanks. Please bear with me if I don't respond immediately as I'm not often on the computer, but will deal with enquiries in the order they are made.

P.S. Do have pics, but for some reason cannot upload. Pics on here are of the 19" x 8" OZ Rims & tyres I am also selling.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by V8 Martin; 24-11-2013 at 12:01 PM.

P.S. Said to add 12-15bhp (when fitted to a Mustang).

You have Pm

Added some pics... Also found the small sections of silicon hose/clips/reducer that should enable this to fit neatly to a 260 (pictured).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not cheap enough for you guys? I thought this would be in demand. Easy bolt-on horsepower and you can retain all the standard intake system if you want. Obviously I have not run this myself, but if it's like the Accufab (& I can't see why it wouldn't be) the gains are very worthwhile - crisper throttle response, more power and desn't have that strangled feel at higher revs.

If it's of interest please make me an offer, as otherwise I'll have to list on Ebay and let the Mustang owners bid.

Hi Martin,

I did send you a P.M. about this I will send you another.

I want the BBK.

c_woodridge at hotmail.com
    Last edited by Tim; 08-12-2013 at 06:02 PM. Reason: stop the e-mail being harvested

Inbox full!

If 820 Turbo doesn't buy the bbk let me know.

Cheers
    Lee

ZT-T SE-Xpower Grey #197

Too late again :-(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Is indeed sold guys. Thanks.

Bugger.