With serious reluctance I am putting my ZT260 up for sale. I am the second owner after purchasing it back in May after spending 3 months trying to find the best possible car for the money.
I purchased it with the intention on keeping it for the significant future, however I am saving up to go travelling next year and then for a house deposit so trying to justify running a 4.6l V8 wasn't really going to happen and so I have made the decision to sell and get something a bit more economical.

The car itself is a 2005(55) plate car, number 881 out of 883 so third from last V8 ever made. It is in British Racing Green with gloss black wheels and other than a scuff on the front bumper, the car is immaculate.
It comes with an equally clean and tidy full leather interior with heated electric front seats and rear seats with the ski hatch option.
Being an SE spec car it is top spec for a ZT with cruise control, dual zone climate(recent air con regas), 4x One touch electric windows, Sat Nav Highline stereo and Xenon projectors all fitted as standard.
My car is also fitted with the optional sunroof which is fully electric and one touch.

Being a V8, it comes slightly different to the other models in the range;
4.6l v8
RWD
AP Rear calipers with 330mm disks
Bilstein Suspention

It has 12 months MOT as of August, so around 10 months remaining with Tax until the end of the year. It failed the MOT on steering rack gaitors so I had them fitted by a garage and it passed the retest.
There is a full service history with a wad of papers and receipts to back up the mileage.
I have also had two tyres fitted to the rear as the ones which were on the car when I purchased it were nearly bald!

It does have it's negatives points;

>20-25mpg - It doesn't get better than that, if you buy it for economy you will be dissappointed
>Scuff on the front bumper - I nudged a post at very low speed(~5mph) and scuffed it but it may just polish out
>Rarity, you won't see another on the road. I got mine and put 5k on it without seeing another one and I drove it all round the country.

I am open to sensible offers on the car, I am not really willing to move much on the price as it is one of the cheapest ones for sale presently and has the rarity of being one of the last made and full SE spec.

I am wanting £6000 ovno