FORD 5.0ltr 850 BHP SEAN HYLAND

Thread: FORD 5.0ltr 850 BHP SEAN HYLAND

Default FORD 5.0ltr 850 BHP SEAN HYLAND

Ford 5.0ltr Sean Hyland engine 850bhp
    Hi gents this is for sale Sean Hyland 5.0ltr engine with Wilson manifold wiring loom six speed t6 box and quafe diff this puts out 850bhp and is built to handle 1200bhp. There are many more pics on request please let me know if interested. £10k ONO
    Peter,W #22
    image.jpg
    [I]Peter,W ZT-T#22 & Focus ST2 570bhp Fieata Mk7 302bhp

Ex-Mod, RIP

For a Kit Car, I am sure it will not fit in our engine bays ?? Nice though I would love a 6 speeder but needs bespoke gear shift.
    ZTT400 SHM Pearl Black #519 "Super Brick"
    ZTT260 Starlight Silver #428
    ZS180 x 3: 2 x Trophy Blue Hatchbacks, 1 x Le Mans Green 4 door. (Loads of ZS bits For Sale)
    ZR160 3 door XPG, Road Racer, "Rabbit" FOR SALE
    Triumph Bikes x 2. 1999 Speed Triple, 2011 Street Triple

Can fit it ours with changes to hood, measured it up today and with a wiggle and slide it will go. But I admit I'm not sure if if there is a difference in gear box size.
    [I]Peter,W ZT-T#22 & Focus ST2 570bhp Fieata Mk7 302bhp

There's no room for the vortex looked at it a few years ago at Bill Shepherd's before committing to the Kennie Bell.

http://www.billshepherdmustang.com/
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

Wow, how did you come by that little gem?

I guess fitting into a 260 isn't an easy task, and would definitely require other upgrades, but that's a lot of poke! Spent too much on my current lump to consider this properly, but it would be amazing if someone was brave enough to attempt it.

Anyone wanting to get past 400bhp will need to consider alternative gear boxes. The T56 is available with multiple shifter locations, and one that matches the TR3650 we have, so options do exist that are possible, although not easy! (Not that I've been seriously considering a box change, brake upgrades, wider wheels and a 500+ target at all!)

Having seen some of the cars that come into Kevin's (Zero) garage then you would think this is possible to fit. The cost in compromises and money will be serious, but then that's some serious power too!

Best of luck with the sale. Be great to know what it eventually ends up in.
    Chris Fairbairn

260SE #246

SHM Forged short block
    Dreadnought Kenne Bell charger conversion
    VHS handling pack